What is Cold Brew Coffee?
Cold-brew coffee is made by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in room-temperature water for 12 to 24 hours. This creates a coffee concentrate you mix with cold water or milk.
Cold-brew is said to taste smoother than typical iced coffee, and those who are sensitive to acid believe it is easier-drinking than hot coffee. (According to some estimates, “cold-brewed coffee is 67 percent less acidic than hot-brewed.”)
Our Cold Brew Kit comes with everything you need to make it at home, mess free! All you need is some water and time!
The Cold Brew Kit includes:
- 12 coffee bags of our in-house Taraki Blend
- Cold Brew container
- Carrying Bag
How to use our Cold Brew Kit:
- Place coffee bags in Cold Brew container
- Fill container with room temperature drinking water
- Place cover on container until the seal locks in place
- Wait for 12-24 hours before using (the longer the brew time, the stronger the coffee)
How to use Cold Brew Concentrate:
- Pour Cold Brew concentrate in a cup up to desired level
- Add milk, sugar or mix to your liking