Shipping & Delivery
To make shopping more convenient for our customers, we ship orders right to your doorstep. All orders are processed, packed and shipped from our fulfilment facility in Baguio City. This is to ensure that you receive the freshest product possible.
Nationwide shipping available.
By default, we ship our items via J&T, Xpost or LBC.
Additional shipping fee is charged on top of the total purchased amount unless stated otherwise.
Shipping fee starts at P180. Shipping rates may vary depending on the item size, weight and number of products purchased.
Orders are ideally shipped in a L 18 x W 12 pouch with a maximum capacity of 6 250 gram packs for the best rates.
Orders will be processed on the same day provided it was completed before 5:00 PM Philippine Time. Otherwise, these will be processed the following business day.
We work closely with our partners to get your order to you the soonest time possible.
You will receive your tracking number through email or SMS once our logistics partner have processed your order for delivery.
- Delivery depends on location but generally takes 3-7 business days (Weekends and Holidays not included)
- Day 1 count starts next business day.
Kindly keep your tracking number to monitor the status of your order.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- Available nationwide through our partner J&T, Xpost and LBC
- Please note that there may be areas that are not serviceable by COD. If there is an LBC branch near you then there is a good chance COD is available
CASH ON PICKUP
- Available nationwide through our partner LBC
- Payment will be made to the LBC branch of your choice where your order will be sent
- You can leave a note when placing your order through our website or contact us through email or our Facebook page
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on FB or IG.